Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

Paris robbers were watching me on Snapchat and knew I was alone-Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian has continued to open up on her terrifying Paris robbery experience.

In a new episode of KUWTK, she told her sisters


    “If you wait across the street you can see the lights on. We were the first floor and they must have been told we were the first floor. They must have been watching,” says Kim.


    “I turned the lights off and went upstairs, what I think happened now, after thinking about it so much, is there was probably a group of guys following us the entire trip.
    "I was Snapchatting that I was home and everyone was going out, so I think they knew Pascal was out with Kourtney and I was there by myself.
    “They had to have known we were leaving that day. They had that window of opportunity and just went for it.”“I just said, 'Please - I have a family - let me live.'"
    "They’re either going to shoot me in the back or if the elevator does not open in time, I’m f**ked. There’s no way out,"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Econsguide